Assignment help

澳洲布里斯班论文代写:教育的共同经历

教育是我们生活中最重要的共同经历,它如此重要,如此普遍,以至于我们几乎无法定义它。教育不能为困扰我们的问题提供所有的答案,无论是作为个人还是作为一个国家,但如果我们以正确的方式着手,它将是促进智力、道德、身体和经济福祉的最佳单一手段。教育给我们带来了学习的乐趣,给我们提供了就业的条件,建立了自信和自尊,给了我们技能和价值观来满足快速变化的世界和社会的需求。是教育满足社会的需求,社会本身就是一个产品的知识或教育通知社会生活和态度问题,它高度的价值世界的事情,尤其是在宇宙中人类的地方,我们的思想和行为的规范集必须遵循。在巴基斯坦的白沙瓦和开伯尔两个截然不同的地区,已经选定了对不同社会和政治力量对每一地区的教育提供和类型的影响进行批判性分析和评价。白沙瓦是一个大城市,2005年有290万人口。人口以每年3.2%的速度增长,这个增长率比巴基斯坦其他大多数城市都要高。白沙瓦的居民主要是普什图人,后马族是少数民族。普什图语、波斯语、乌尔都语、豪瓦语、达里语、希德科语、撒莱基语和旁遮普语等语言在白沙瓦都有使用。白沙瓦可细分为两个不同的地区,即占人口51.32%的城市地区和占人口48.68%的农村地区。在过去的二十年里,人口增长了两倍。白沙瓦地区从瓦沙克北部一直延伸到南马塔尼,距离超过30英里,从哈亚塔巴德以东18英里到西部的贾巴塔诺。它位于海拔1138英尺的高度。这座城市的居民大多是穆斯林,其中有一些印度教徒、锡克教徒和基督徒。在历史上,白沙瓦是印度河文明的中心,是布哈拉犹太人和琐罗亚斯德教等许多其他群体的家园。

澳洲布里斯班论文代写:教育的共同经历

Education is the most important shared experienced in our lives it is so important and so all-pervasive that it is almost impossible to define. Education will not supply all the answers to the problems that beset us, either as individuals or as a nation, but if we set about it the right way, it is the best single means of promoting intellectual, moral, physical and economic wellbeing”. Education teaches us the joy of learning and gives us the qualifications for employment, which builds confidence and self esteem and gives us the skills and values to meet the demands of a fast changing worlds and society. As education meet the demands of society so society is itself is a product of that knowledge or education which informs societal attitudes towards life and its problems, the value it attaches to the things of the world in general, the place of man in the universe in particular and the norm sets to which our thoughts and behavior must conform.The two contrasting regions of Peshawar and Khyber Agency in Pakistan have been selected for critical analysis and evaluation of the impact of varying social and political forces on the provision and type of education available in each area. Peshawar is a large city having a population of 2.9 million in 2005. The population is growing by 3.2 % annually and this growth rate is higher than most other Pakistani cities. Peshawar’s residents consist mainly of Pashtoon people with Hindkowans as the minority group. Languages such as Pashto, Persian, Urdu, Khowar, Dari, Hindko, Saraiki and Punjabi are spoken in Peshawar. Peshawar can be sub-divided into two distinct regions, namely the urban region, which accounts for 51.32 % of the population, and the rural area with holds the remaining 48.68 % of the population. The population had increased two fold in the previous two decades. (Gaffar 2005) .The area of Peshawar district extends from Warsak north to south Matani, a distance of over 30 miles, and 18 miles from Hayatabad east to Taro Jaba in the west. It is located at an altitude of 1138ft above sea level. Most of the city’s dwellers are Muslims with some Hindus, Sikhs and Christians minorities. Historically Peshawar was the centre of the Indus civilization and home to many other communities like Bukharan Jews and Zoroastrians.